Cisco Small Business MGBLH1 (Open Boxed)
Cisco Small Business MGBLH1 Gigabit LH Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver
Gigabit Ethernet LH Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver
Easily connect switches with fiber-optic networking modules.
- Adds fiber-optic connectivity to Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches
- High-performance link for connecting networks within a building or small business area
- Easy removal with an integrated spring latch
- Hot swappable to maintain network availability
- Flexibility of media and interface choice on a port-by-port basis, so you can “pay as you populate”
Cisco® MGE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) transceivers are easy-to-install modules that provide a simple way to add fiber connectivity or an extra Gigabit Ethernet port to your Cisco 100, 200, 300, and 500 Series switches. The transceivers are available for single-mode or multimode fiber-optic cabling and can support distances from 100 meters up to 40 kilometers.
The Cisco MGE transceivers provide fast, reliable connectivity between switches located on different floors, in separate buildings, or on a small campus network needing connectivity between sites. These transceivers can support Gigabit Ethernet applications. Figures 1 and 2 show the fiber-optic and copper transceivers. Table 1 lists the transceiver modules.